Target sarl is among the leading market research firms in Central Africa. Target has been operating on the market for more than ten years and conducts its studies in the DRC, Congo Brazzaville, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Gabon, CAR, and Ivory Coast.
With proven expertise and a focus on partner satisfaction, we have completed projects for several local and international clients: international organizations, banks, insurance companies, and the brewery industry.
Considering the societal responsibility of companies in DRC, Target sarl proposes to promote the training of Congolese youth and their integration into the professional world without prejudice on their gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or race.
For this second semester of the year, we are currently recruiting a Designer intern for six months. The job is based in Kinshasa.
During their internship, candidates will learn a lot in a beautiful professional environment, guaranteeing professional development.
• Assist the chief designer in her work.
• Design specific artwork for each project
• Thinking about new report formats
• Take care of the visual communication on all media platforms
• Take care of the company's newsletter
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Creativity and talent
• Able to cope with stress and pressure
• Able to use its know-how for new proposals
• Must be between 20 and 30 years old
• Basic knowledge of graphic design software (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
• Knowledge of Powerpoint
How to apply
The application deadline is August 13, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. The candidate is requested to send his CV and cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning STAGIARY DESIGN.
Successful applications will be shortlisted, and candidates will be contacted, by email or phone, for an interview and a job test.
We strongly encourage women to apply.
Done in Kinshasa, August 04, 2022